Employee appraisals. The heart of Talent and Performance Management!
For many organisations, the employee appraisal process is challenging and the completion rate is low. Lack of feedback and clear goals leads to low employee satisfaction.
Employee appraisals are the most important aspect of Talent and Performance Management because they lay the groundwork for all other HR processes. So it is crucial that they are conducted properly and at the right time. If you are successful, this process will help employees develop themselves, move in the same direction and increase productivity.
Does this sound familiar?
- managers complain that employee appraisals are time consuming
- poor feedback from employees with regards to follow-up and direction
- challenges in matching employee competence with company needs
- inadequate goal attainment
- difficult to break down overarching company goals to individual objectives
CatalystOne™ Appraisal Manager saves you time and makes it easy to prepare for, implement and follow up employee appraisals. The solution is an important tool for stimulating employee performance, development and results. With clear direction and frequent feedback, all employees will be in a better position to perform.