Ready for the next step with Talent Management?
The most important task for HR is to identify what knowledge and skills your business needs to implement the company strategy. Crucial are key personnel and talents that are critical for operations.
Intuitive system support clarifies and amplifies leadership processes and frees up time from manual work and contribute to a higher quality of HR data. Is your organization ready to achieve this? To get a clearer picture whether your business is ready to improve existing HR and management processes are some statements that were the starting point for other businesses who have worked systematically with Talent Management over time. This will give an indication of whether you have definite needs.
If you agree with several of the statements – it can be a starting point and base for the next step.
- To retain the best – we recognize the importance of working more structured and strategic with Talent Management – also in times of recession.
- To deliver as planned – we must reinforce our values and performance culture in business.
- To create commitment – we need to know, identify and appreciate the individual contributions, expertise and results.
- To get maximum benefit from the company’s expertise – we must have knowledge of existing skills and then define the current and future needs.
- To have good governance – we need a single view of business targets, management processes and personnel data.
- To make the right decisions – we need to have easy access to HR analyzes and reports.
- To be able to work more strategically – need we need streamlined procedures and agile HR processes.
- To give the new employees a good start – we must have a unified and professional program for onboarding.
- To streamline and strengthen good governance and collaboration – we need modern IT support to our management processes.
- To be cost-effective – must switch to an HR system that is simple and inexpensive in operation.
- To be a good leader – we need better support to understand and follow management processes.
- To follow up our employees – we need information about them that is easily accessible.
- To clarify expectations, agreement objectives, skills and personal development – we need a consistent way to follow up on our employees.
- For simple overview of the history and status of employees – we want only one place to get this information.
- To be able to perform at our best – we need to work in a business that works with structured skills development.
- To get the most effective everyday life at the office – we need simple procedures and systems.
- To work systematically with the right things – we need systematics around feedback and what is expected of us.
- For optimum performance – we need modern and user-friendly tools.
If you agree with several of the statements above – please contact us for a meeting to discuss your needs.
With more than 15 years of experience and knowledge CatalystOne help customers to create outstanding results through systematic development of employee accomplishments, skills, talent and potential. Our customers see us as their partner in the modernization and improvement of the HR function and management processes.
CatalystOne Solutions’ HR software has helped to enhance EVRY as an organisation and skills-based business. Efficient follow-up of development targets and career paths for individuals has generated commitment and helped us to achieve our targets.
– EVRY –
CatalystOnes solutions are flexible and simple to use and give us the an overview of the leadership pipeline and capacity in the company.
– Posten –
CatalystOne is a skilled partner for discussion. They are very flexible and responsive to our needs.
– Atea –