There are many reasons why businesses must start showing an interest in HR technology. Many large companies have come a long way but most SMEs – with some notable exceptions – are lagging behind.
There are many reasons why now is the time to climb on board: growth, profitability, sickness absence, efficiency and increasingly tough competition. Is your HR system out of step with current developments? According to surveys1), many companies are struggling with inadequate or outdated technology, and two out of three are considering investing in new systems. Read on to find out why this is so important:
Five reasons to look into modern HR technology
1) Talent Management is on the CEOs agenda
– Many CEOs have Talent Management on their radar. HR systems are no longer there simply to make life easier for HR, but are essential tools for implementing business strategy through employee awareness and commitment. Most senior managers understand this reality.
2) Potential for Big Data analytics
– Good analytics and reports are important and no longer a thing of the future. Today, HR reports are a natural, inevitable part of an HR manager’s and a company’s toolbox. HR analytics and reports are always at your fingertips with a cloud-based HR system.
3) Do your employees avoid using your HR system?
The number one priority for both managers and employees is to have an attractive user interface, which will ensure positive user experiences and guarantee frequent use. Your HR system must naturally also be available anytime, anywhere.
4) From three/four systems to one.
Having many systems means different user interfaces, expensive integrations and multiple vendors to negotiate and liaise with. Choose an HR Cloud vendor that has a range of HR solutions. Give your employees a portal and an all-in-one solution. One interface – and data flows seamlessly across modules.
5) HR Cloud software is simple
The HR manager doesn’t have to deal with any frustrating upgrades. Your HR Cloud vendor does it all for you, and you always have access to the latest and best versions without lifting a finger. Cloud solutions are a very attractive delivery model, both from a financial and operational perspective.
PS. HR has never been in a better position to create value using HR systems with ever-improving functionality that are increasingly easier to implement. If you start planning today, you can be up and running by this autumn.
CatalystOneTM software for strategic HR, talent and performance management stimulates employees to perform at their best through systematic guidance, feedback, follow-up, goals and development plans.
With years of extensive experience, we have developed a successful approach to performance management, a best practice and a user-friendly IT solution where both managers and staff can clarify their expectations, agree on goals and work on personal development. Our solution facilitates an ongoing dialogue, continuous follow-up and targeted guidance to motivate individual employees to perform at their very best. Read our customer testimonials
1) HR technology in Norway in 2016 – Response Analysis.
We have already helped many with their HR needs, contact us and let us help you too.