For CatalystOne Solutions Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a duty, an integral part of our values and an opportunity where we as a company can affect people, the environment and society.
Because the development of our Human Capital Management software mainly takes place in CatalystOne subsidiary in Chandigarh – Mohali, India – it was quite natural to support the education of children in this area. There are about 40 students in Bhagomarja Village School and children aged 4-13 years. In addition, there are 4 children with special needs.
The next step in our CSR program is to support a school in the same village with some younger children.
All company employees are familiar with the CSR program. Our employees in India are particularly involved in following up the school and the progress of the children to ensure the company’s contributions are managed in the best possible way:
- Computers, printers and internet
- Salary for a teacher for teaching IT and English
- Renovation and maintenance of the school
- Activities with employees of CatalystOne for increased knowledge and motivation among students
- Results – create advantages and value
- Agility – creative, responsive and open minded
- Trust – confident and responsible
- Dedication – have spirit and enthusiasm
If you want to know more about our CSR program you are welcome to