CatalystOne launches software for Absence Management
The new software module called CatalystOne™ Absence Manager, handles absence like holidays, sick leave etc.
The solution is a valuable addition to CatalystOne user-friendly and integrated software suite within Human Capital Management(HCM).
– Unlike many traditional HR systems CatalystOne’s solutions are designed for all employees, and therefore we put great emphasis on world-class ease of use, says Avtar S. Jasser, CEO of CatalystOne Solutions.
The following functionality will be available with CatalystOneTM Absence Manager:
- Apply and approve planned absence, as well as detect and be warned of unplanned absences.
- Calendar functionality showing absence per department – making it easy for a manager to approve holiday applications.
- The customer can even define their absence rules including criteria for notification. Multinational customers can define such rules per country.
- Reports that combine data on absence, people and organizations presenting it in graphical form including drill-down and trend views.
- Easy to integrate and transmit these data to payroll systems and the ability to transfer planned absence to the calendar in Outlook.
As an integral part of our overall cloud-based solution for Human Capital Management this new addition will we strengthen our position as the leading supplier, thus making it possible for our customers to “turn the power off” on any old and cumbersome systems.
This will strengthen our position as the leading provider of HR systems in the Nordics, making it easier for our customers to “turn the power off” on old-fashioned and cumbersome systems.
Avtar S. Jasser, CEO – CatalystOne Solutions
About CatalystOne Solutions
CatalystOne Solutions is a leading provider of cloud software within HR, Talent and Performance Management in the Nordic market with a large number of installations and customers in the private and public sector – Nordic and global businesses. The company has offices in Oslo and Stockholm and product development in Sandefjord and India. Would you like more information? Contact us!